Saturday, September 11, 2010

First knife completed! "Tactical Chopper"

Ok, so after a long time I finally completed my first knife, and I named it "Tactical Chopper". I know I havent been posting for a while. And it is because I was really busy, along with completing the "Tactical Chopper", I also received my good steel yesterday. It is 1084 high carbon steel, 1"x1/4"x4' sections. And I got two sections, so that is 8'. I have been working on another project as well, I started it after completing the "Tactical Chopper". It was a file, I bought a bunch of them from the pawn shop.In the next few post I will be doing a pictorial progression of each blade. The first one I will be doing is the completed "Tactical Chopper". Enjoy!


Ryan
        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments on what you think of the pieces or any tips you might have for me. Any comment is appreciated. Thanks!